BIBaDO – Highchair Coverall Bib with Sleeves
Your BIBaDO is lightweight, stain resistant and waterproof, making it the ideal smock for messy meal times. Now you can feed your little one, whilst keeping them clean and dry from the first bite of weaning until they’re eating like a grown-up! Our feedback from parents show that using the BiBaDO can save up to 30 minutes of washing per day – Yikes!
- Baby soft Velcro with fully adjustable neck so fits well from the start of weaning till the end.
- Suitable from six months old
- Hard wearing, waterproof material
- Long sleeves with unique length adjustability
- Adjustable Velcro highchair attachment
- Elasticated close fitting cuffs
- Folds into internal pocket for use out and about
Composition and care
- Machine wash at 30
- Do not tumble dry
- PU coated Polyester
- Colours: Navy or Yellow stripes, with Watermelon print
- Pink in stock late September
Remember children should never be left unattended in their highchair whilst feeding, regardless of weaning method and must be harnessed correctly according to the safety instructions of your highchair. BIBaDO is a smock, not a restraint.
As parents ourselves we understand the importance of making sure products our children use are baby-safe. We have made sure from day one that BIBaDO complies with the most stringent international safety standards for baby weaning products. BIBaDO has passed international safety testing for the EU, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand; and is free from BPA, Phthalates and Azo-dyes. If you have any questions about the safety testing BIBaDO has been through please get in touch.